Come Play @ PPA!!
- Create using the theme: Winter Wonderland
- Upload to Pals Paper Arts by Tuesday, December 22 (Noon CST)
- If you upload to an online gallery, enter PPA21 in the keyword section
The card I created for today's challenge was so incredibly easy!
- Trim designer paper (I used Christmas Cocoa specialty) to 4" x 5 1/4"
- Adhere piece of ribbon across the top (I used Soft Suede Polka Dot)
- Stamp your sentiment directly on the designer paper in Soft Suede Classic Ink
- Finish off with a button in the center of the snowflake. I threaded a piece of golden ribbon through my button.
- Adhere designer paper to card stock
Speaking of a winter wonderland ... here are photos of our front yard and driveway. Last week we received over 18" of snow - this is what we woke up to in the morning!!
Photos were taken at 5:00 a.m.