One can never have too many birthday cards on hand. So, I decided to make this simple card by using the Hand Drawn designer series paper (DSP). The notepad look of this DSP is just too fun!
How did I make this Kwik & Kool card?
- I simply layered a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" DSP on top of a Riding Hood Red cardstock
- Bent the bottom right corner of the DSP to show off the pretty side hiding underneath
- Pierced holes in the bottom right corner for added interest
- Threaded a button with a sliver of cardstock
- Stamped the "wish big" sentiment using my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig
My question to you is: What is YOUR wish for the Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog?
Leave a comment on this post and you could win a selection of 6" x 6" papers from the Two Scoops Basic Grey collection.
A winner will be chosen randomly on Sunday, June 14 (5 PM CST)
Stay tuned - there is more blog candy on the way throughout this week.
Make it easy to win by subscribing to my blog - that way you'll be notified every time I post something new. Enter your email address along the left sidebar.
CURRENT STAMPIN' UP! PROMOTIONS
- Earn $20 - $40 EXTRA hostess dollars
- Last Chance Accessories (some up to 50% OFF)
- Last Chance Decor Elements (25% OFF)