What exactly is Pals Paper Arts? A brand new blog dedicated to using Stampin' Up! products designed to encourage reader participation.
Every Thursday morning (5 am CST) we'll offer up a new challenge and ask you to play along with us!
You'll be able to upload your very own creation via Mr. Linky. A team of judges will view all cards submitted and choose 3 lucky winners. These winners will be deemed a Paper Artist Pick - and if you are one of them, you'll be invited to wear our fun Paper Artist Pick badge on your own blog!
So, are you ready to join us and say "I Love to Play @ PPA"?
- Create using the colors listed above (or similar colors)
- Upload your card to Pals Paper Arts by Tuesday, August 4 (Noon CST)
- If you upload to an online gallery, enter PPA1 in the keyword section
- Most importantly ... play, play, play!
- I piled up the punched out pieces adhering each layer to the next and my flower began to bloom.
- The top two layers are secured with a Chocolate Chip corduroy button and is perched atop two Stampin' Dimensionals.