My first attempt using aqua painters went fairly well. I still need a lot of practice creating watercolor creations, but overall I'm happy with my first try.
This card was stamped on watercolor paper using Staz On black ink. I then used aqua painters to color my bear and flower image.
My son & I sat side by side in my stamping room, both of us coloring a Build a Bear image from Beary Best Friends. Unfortunately, I didn't get to snap a photo of his artwork - as he packaged it up for Grandma very quickly.
Just a quick post today - it's been a tiring weekend and I'm off to bed early.
But before I catch 40 winks ... I wanted to remind you about a few things.