I used the round box template to create this adorable little treat holder. You can see my other round box Kreation here. This is an easy project and showcases Stampin' Up!'s designer paper so well.
On this box, I used Sale-a-Bration paper, which by the way I earned for FREE!! It is called Delicate Dots. The colors are so soft and springy.
This Saturday, I am demonstrating at a workshop and we'll be making this project. I have some treats up my sleeve for the people attending. It's going to be lots of fun!
Are you in the Madison, Wisconsin area? If so ... consider hosting an in-home workshop with me. There is also an option to hold a catalog party - if you live in or outside the area.
How to host a party:
- Contact Me to host a party for you and your friends (in-home or a catalog party)
- Determine a date that works for you.
- Invite your guests
- Find out who's coming. I will contact you before your party to get a count of guests planning to attend (if it's in your home) so I can plan the stamping project you'll make.
- Enjoy yourself as you have fun with your family and friends. As the hostess, you may choose to provide a treat or snack for the party.
- Pick your Hostess Benefits when you have qualifying workshop sales. Hostess Benefits mean your wish list is coming true.
- Distribute individual orders to guests when your order arrives at your home. It's time to start stamping!