Welcome to the December Holiday Hop!
Join us as we showcase all that Stampin’ Up! has to offer – from rubber stamps, designer paper, embellishments, and much more.
I am stop number one on the hop, however, you may have just come from the final blog in our line-up; Cozy Crafty Corner (by Lourdes Torres).
We’re thrilled to have you visit and excited to hear what you think of our creations. Feel free to leave as many comments as you’d like along the way.
For my wintery project, I created a criss-cross box that houses 8 different holiday tags.
I am loving these non-traditional holiday colors. I can't wait to give this away as an early Christmas gift.
Questions about my project? Contact Me, I am only a mouse click away.
Do your own holiday shopping in my online store.
On Sale Now
The fun doesn't end here - our hop continues over at Carla's Scraps (blog by Carla Bazhenow).
LINE-UP OF HOLIDAY HOPPERS
2. Carla Bazhenow (Carla's Scraps)
3. Linda Callahan (Stampin' Seasons)
4. Melanie Collins (Oops a Daisy)
5. Mary Fish (Stampin' Pretty)
6. Tricia Gillam (Soul Stamper)
8. Kim Lampone (Stamp, Scrap, Get Kreative)
9. Kalshelia Lloyd (Stampin' Fabulousity)
10. Regina Mangum (The Stampin' Bean)
11. Margaret Moody (Margaret Moody)
12. Debbie Pierce (Stampin' Sunshine)
13. Ann Schach (The Stampin' Schach)
14. Gina Shaw (Cards by Gina)
15. Lourdes Torres (Cozy Crafty Corner)